Monday, December 21, 2009

Oh Happy Day

Well, just about the time I was about to call the doctor's office because I still hadn't started my period...I started!  Doesn't it always work out that way? Exactly 14 days after I got the shot...I started my period.  I was actually pretty happy.  I had to laugh because I was expecting it any day after my melt-down.  If fact after my melt down Lou and I kind of joked that all this crying probably meant I was going to start my period the next day. Well, it wasn't the next day, but it came soon after. 

Ever since I was young I usually had a cry-fest the night before my period came.  Lou has become quite used to long emotional talks (where I don't make any sense I am so emotional) and the next day I call him or text him and say something like, "Sorry for last night...I started my period." So sure enough...that's what was really fuelling my melt-down. 

Anyway, I started and I was actually happy.  This meant we were back on track and only a few days away from starting the Femara.  I started the Femara this last Friday and I have had no weird side effects. I feel great actually.  I have taken it for 4 days now...tomorrow is my last day.  We'll see Monday the 28th (CD13) if we have any good follicles...On the LEFT side. 

I am thinking I will start testing for ovulation on Wednesday this week (CD8).  I know it is a little early, but I don't want to miss it...I've been known to ovulate on CD12. 

Anyway, I am feeling pretty good right now.  My spirits are up and I am hopeful that this will work. 

Just putting this question out there...

Does anyone reading this know (maybe it's happened to you or you've researched it) if I ovulate on the Right side and by some miracle the egg gets fertilized can it go into the Left tube and make it to my uterus?  Is that crazy of me to ask?  Dr. Swanson made brief mention of (I think) something like this...Something like "the Left tube could pick it up..."  I don't know why I wasn't paying close attention...It may have been one of those days where I was bombarded with info.  I don't know. Anyway, if you know can you email me or comment or at least leave me a link of an article or something?

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No soliciting, no negative comments...this is my journey and my opinion. If you don't like it...quit reading my blog.