Sunday, December 27, 2009

Update...it's a small one

Hopefully I have more to write about after tomorrow...I am on Cycle Day 12 and I have been doing Ovulation Predictor Tests for 4 days now.So far they are all negative.  I got a little discouraged today, but reminded myself that I should be getting a negative if I plan to see any follicles on the ultrasound tomorrow.  I had a little bit of pain on the right side after I stopped taking the Femara and was afraid I might be getting a cyst, but the pain has gone away and I feel quite comfortable. 

We bought Jackson a Wii for Christmas and I have started playing Wii Sports.  I did boxing and tennis today for almost 40 minutes.  It felt good to exercise and work up a little sweat.  I am hoping I keep doing it...So far it's still fun. Normally exercise is NOT fun for me. 

That's all I've got right now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

No soliciting, no negative comments...this is my journey and my opinion. If you don't like it...quit reading my blog.