Monday, October 19, 2009

Another Progress Report...

Truthfully I don't have much to report.  I saw Dr. Swanson today and my cyst is shrinking.  It isn't gone, but that's okay...for now.  I will see Dr. Swanson again in two weeks and we will decide where to go from here/there.  We didn't make any decisions today and really...I was okay with that.  I have had a lot of pain with this cyst and have thought a few times that I might call and schedule a surgery to have it removed, but lately I have felt okay and somehow I feel kind of at peace.

I have been praying for help with my jealousy and for some reason I just feel like things are right right now.  I haven't really been stressing over fertility or what day of my cycle I'm on or anything really.  I actually went to a baby shower (since I had so much guilt for not attending the last one...I thought I'd try it out)...not so bad.  It was for a girl I work with and even though I didn't stay and watch her her open every gift or play every silly baby shower game...I still made an appearance and I have to say I was proud of myself.

I have somehow found a little bit of peace and it feels good.  I really can't tell you how I got here or when it happened...I just know I am going to stay here as long as I can.

Hopefully I will have more to update soon.  Until then...Be well.

Love,
S

No comments:

Post a Comment

No soliciting, no negative comments...this is my journey and my opinion. If you don't like it...quit reading my blog.